Why businesses use this service?
We have an established client base that use our services where they have resource gap and require input to a specific project/report, or where there is a knowledge gap, for example if in-house expertise on nutrition or regulatory affairs is limited. Many of our clients have found that having an external perspective from experienced consultants has been an invaluable resource.
Why work with us?
Interpreta Nutrition gives practical and reliable advice based on up-to-date knowledge and expertise. Our wealth of experience in sectors of the food industry that are amongst the most evidence-driven and regulated has been useful to clients in the wider food industry and public sector organisations.
As native English speakers with strong clinical research and food regulatory affairs backgrounds, we can draft or review a range of clinical trial (to GCP requirements), regulatory and medical communication documents. Our strengths include the ability to build a logical argument and organise and present complex information clearly.
Unlike food research organisations, there is no annual membership fee required to work with us. We provide a flexible service that you can use for one-off projects or as a long-term provider. If there is a project or service that you think Interpreta Nutrition may be able to help you with, there is no fee for initial discussions. Our rates are available on request.
Examples of our services
- Advising on or reviewing the nutritional content of products, in line with any regulatory requirements or nutritional recommendations for healthy consumers, specific age or clinical subgroups.
- Scientific support in the development of product concepts that improve the nutritious quality of diets.
- Advising on clinical trials for food products, such as trial design and outcome reporting to meet international regulatory requirements, in particular for the UK and USA.
- We have successfully undertaken many medical writing projects including clinical trial protocol writing/review, ethics documentation, literature reviews, clinical trial reports, manuscript drafting and regulatory submissions in line with legislative requirements and clinical guidance. We have first-hand, recent experience of preparing full submissions for review by ACBS in the UK and the FDA in the USA.
- Writing articles on nutrition topics or answering consumers’ questions on nutrition.
- Making sense of the food regulatory framework covering your sector and how best to comply with legislative changes that affect your product range.
- Ensuring that your labels and marketing literature for food products are fully compliant with legislative provisions in the EU and USA.
- Reviewing your products for their potential to include nutrition and health claims.
- Providing technical guidance in the development of advertising and promotional campaigns to ensure that these comply with legislative provisions and codes of practice in the UK, and addressing any complaints associated with non-compliance where these arise.